[pyddr-discuss] pyddr findbpm

Arron Scott ravenboy11 at mac.com
Sat Jun 21 07:47:10 EDT 2003

Hey Steve,
Make sure that you have a song at all in your pyddr songs folder; the
application will quit if there is no song in the folder ( located in
your users/music/pyddr songs folder). Also, did you install the Mac
Python (2.3 is the version I have) into your applications folder? This
is another important step.

P343c3,
A®®0n

On Saturday, June 21, 2003, at 12:45  AM, Steve Caruso wrote:

> Arron,
>
> How did you get pyDDR to work?
>
> Shlomo,
> -Steve-o
>
> On Saturday, June 21, 2003, at 12:38  AM, Arron Scott wrote:
>
>> Hey all,
>> I'm not sure if I'm sending this to the appropriate place, so please
>> forward it to the correct destination.
>>
>> First I want to say that I love the DDR software, I'm purchasing 2
>> mats to go along with it. I would love to make my own songs, but I
>> can't seem to find the "findbpm" or "any2dance" programs that were
>> mentioned in the readme. I have OS 10.2, and I think you can access
>> them through the Terminal, but I have no clue how. Any help would be
>> appreciated!
>>
>> Thanx,
>> Arron
>>

>>       .--.
>>      /   _`.
>>     (_) ( )
>>    '.    /
>>      `--'
The arts are not just instantaneous pleasure -- if you don't like it,
the artist is wrong. I belong to the generation which says if you don't
like it, you don't understand and you ought to find out.

~ John Drummond ~