pyDDR in MacAddict

bdf at cwru.edu bdf at cwru.edu
Fri Jun 6 12:04:40 EDT 2003

Hey guys,

I just got my July 2003 MacAddict magazine in the mail today
and it features a section called "Play Dance Dance Revolution
on a Mac" on page 68.  It details how to install pyDDR 0.6.2
(included on the MacAddict CD-ROM), hook up a pair of pads
with a USB Playstation connector adapter, and a "Create Your
Own Dance Steps" section.  Just a heads-up if anyone wants to
check it out.

By the way, I have been using pyDDR 0.7.0 and I am very
impressed with the progress that has been made.  Thanks
again for bringing DDR to the Mac!

Bradley Farnsworth