[pyddr-discuss] pyDDR for OS X

Shaun Kahler dirtyvert at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 16:34:04 EDT 2003

I downloaded some .dwi files for pyDDR, and the dwis
work, but it doesn't load the mp3 files. I've tried
stripping the ID3 tags, but the program doesn't
recognize the mp3s. mp32ogg does not work, in fact,
when I download it, only the top three lines download.
Are there any other mp3 to Ogg Vorbis converters? And
if not, what else can I do to get the mp3's to play?
Thanks,
-Shaun

P.S. pyDDR 0.7.0 is awesome. A big thanks to everyone
out there that made it.