[pyddr-discuss] About dancemat

Peter Norby norby at quotidian.com
Tue Jul 22 11:57:38 EDT 2003

Speaking of mats, I haven't seen anything about this mat (though I haven't
looked really hard either):

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=14&products_id=3221&

I am loathe to dump $300 for a cobalt flux as a newbie, and yet
I hate the feel of cheap pads (I spent a few hours borrowing a
friend's cobalt this weekend, and have to say that it is what
I would strive to build).  I have the experience, though not
a lot of time for making my own pad(s).  $80 for something that
perhaps ain't perfect, but is tolerable might be a reasonable
trade-off if it doesn't completely suck.

Comments?

-/\/

As theGREENzebra once said,