[pyddr-discuss] About dancemat

theGREENzebra tgz at orotech.net
Mon Jul 21 22:03:02 EDT 2003

> I'm thinking of buying this cheap dancemat, for only 14$ at my local
> computer-shop.
>
> Take a look, here:
> http://uk.specialreserve.com/q_GG7792_logic_3_pro_dance_.html
>
> Is it a dancemat you guys can recommend me buying?

Does this work out to $14 US dollars? if not, the price is a little high,
and you could probably find a better deal from someone like lik-sang (if you
don't get nailed too hard on shipping). Once you have the mat, grab an
EMSUSB2 (linked to in our faq), and you're set.

any dance mat will work. soft mats are good for beginners, I'd recommend a
hard mat (but NOT the plastic with circular buttons one, see
http://www.redoctane.com/psxdandanrev.html for the mat I would NOT
recommend). metal is good. building yourself becomes more and more
"lustworthy" after you play a lot.

*  http://clickass.org  *  ICQ# 1107012  *  AIM/Yahoo: theGREENzebra *
-----GEEK CODE 3.12-----
GCM/CS/IT/MU d? s: a22 C++++ UL++++ P+ L+++>$ E---- W++ N+ o K- w---$ O- M
V-- PS+ PE Y+ PGP- t++(+++) 5- X R tv(+) b+(-) DI+++ D+ G++ e h++ r+(---) y+
UF*++