[pyddr-discuss] Suggestion -- KnoppyDance

Michael R Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Thu Jul 17 10:29:22 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 05:29, Lasse Birk Olesen wrote:
> Yes, this would certainly be a cool thing, but I think new features and
> bugfixing the main version, is alot more important until we reach 1.0.

The beautiful thing about what he suggests is that pretty anyone (with
general linux skills -- it shouldn't require much, if any, coding) can
do it. It doesn't (shouldn't?) be a member of the development team.

Once it's done, you may tap into a larger user base and possibly be able
to find more bugs before 1.0.

Perhaps the original poster could even do it.

Just a thought...

mike

--
Michael R Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>