[pyddr-discuss] Weapons

theGREENzebra tgz at orotech.net
Mon Jul 14 08:30:24 EDT 2003

> Has anyone thought of implementing weapons into PyDDR (now PyDance)?
> Weapons could be achieved by completing a sequence of moves, coming from the
> bottom screen just like any other move, but which is not a part of the
> actual song.
[snip]
> What do you think?

I think this is a great idea, and we've already discussed this for one of
the tournament modes. It'll probably be implemented once we get all the DDR
modes down, and we have more time to think about tournament options.

*  http://clickass.org  *  ICQ# 1107012  *  AIM/Yahoo: theGREENzebra *
-----GEEK CODE 3.12-----
GCM/CS/IT/MU d? s: a22 C++++ UL++++ P+ L+++>$ E---- W++ N+ o K- w---$ O- M
V-- PS+ PE Y+ PGP- t++(+++) 5- X R tv(+) b+(-) DI+++ D+ G++ e h++ r+(---) y+
UF*++