[pyddr-discuss] EMS USB2 Adaptor

Geoffrey White geoffwidag at yahoo.com.au
Sat Aug 23 07:26:56 EDT 2003

Thanks for your prompt reply!

It turns out there was one little thing missing, I had
not installed the joystick Debian package...  once
this was installed I had no trouble running it as that
package created the required /dev/js0 etc.. Perhaps
the Debian package maintainer should be notified about
this.... also it wouldn't hurt to let people know on
the install faq.  Would the relevant person read this
message or should I go hunting?!  :)

Once again, thanks.

 --- Richard Smith <spam_all_you_want at yahoo.com>