ddrmat doubles (two devices)

DC digidocs at charter.net
Fri Aug 1 20:41:51 EDT 2003

I'm successfully using the ddrmat driver to play singles
on my Redhat 9 box.  My adapter (homebrew) supports two
pads and in windows I can get both pads to work
simultaneously.  I tried passing gc=0,7,7 to the ddrmat
module in attempt to duplicate this feat in linux.  The
module loaded sucessfully and reported finding two devices
(input0 and input1).  I then loaded the joydev module (no
args) and was able to successfully use jstest /dev/js0 to
confirm that the first pad was working.  I expected the
second pad to be found on /dev/js1 but jstest reports 'no
such device' when I try this.  Permissions are correct I
believe (and I was root).  Since ddrmat is based on
gamecon.o and gamecon supports multiple devices I assume
ddrmat does (the module load output seems to confirm
this).  What do I need to do to make this work? Is this a
ddrmat issue or a joystick module issue?  Thanks for your
time,
-David Carr