No subject

Thu Mar 12 02:34:41 EDT 2009

* Different game types for each player
   This is the biggest feature I want. Have a game type list (rather
   than single argument) passed to dance.play, probably in the
   playlist itself. The real trick is making a sane UI for this.

(Could this actually be a big selling point? Or do other programs already offer it? Similarly the four player thing should not be made more difficult to build. At a con I saw a floor with about a dozen dance pads hooked into one computer. One player could choose songs. Strange feeling, to watch many people move in unison without a clear underlying pattern.)

--=-O7cBsv+C0bwB65jd8YDG--