[pyddr-devel] gettext patch 6

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Tue Feb 19 02:31:15 EST 2008

Hello,

On Feb/18/2008, Pavel N. Krivitsky wrote:
> Hello, Carles,
>
> > 3.- In pydance directory (after apply the patch): ./setup.py; make install
> > Check that make install has done it:
> > cp -f ca.mo /usr/share/locale/ca/LC_MESSAGES/pydance.mo
> >
> > 4.- Then execute (this sould work):
> > LANGUAGE=ca_ES at euro /usr/local/games/pydance
> >
> > Could you confirm if it works?
>
> Is there a way to test this without installing the patched pydance?
> (That is, by just running it from the source directory.)

Don't do the make install, but then do:
cd po
msgfmt ca.po
cp -f ca.mo /usr/share/locale/ca/LC_MESSAGES/pydance.mo

LANGUAGE=ca_ES at euro ./pydance

The point of make install is to compile de ca.po file...

If it doesn't work tell me, of course (I will do some tests...)

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona