pyDDR 0.6.4 release

Joe Wreschnig piman at debian.org
Thu May 29 17:11:01 EDT 2003

Hey guys. We've just released pyDDR 0.6.4:
 http://icculus.org/pyddr/pyddr-0.6.4.tar.gz
 http://icculus.org/pyddr/pyddr-0.6.4.zip

The Mac OS X DMG will be updated as soon as John can find the time.

Of particular interest (both for features and problems) are the new step
file parsers. If you have files that worked with pyDDR 0.6.3 or earlier
but not 0.6.4, please let us know (I tested it against ~800 songs, no
problems, but there's always weird stuff out there).

Anyway, enjoy!

Changes:
--------
0.6.4 - RTFM. RTFM. RTFM. That means Read the Fucking Manual
+ New step file parsers
  + Beginner and hardcore (smaniac/oni/challenge) difficulty.
+ New hold arrow display
- 'mixerclock' option removed (it's now the only timing method).
- 'transcolor' option removed in favor of new 'lyriccolor' syntax.
* Bug fixes, optimizations, whippings, etc.
  + Most notably, holds, bpm changes, and stops are working much nicer
now.
    - But may require reconversion with dwi2step.

--
Joe Wreschnig <piman at debian.org>