New release, 0.7.2 - And a rename

Joe Wreschnig piman at debian.org
Mon Jul 14 02:15:06 EDT 2003

Okay guys, here it is. pydance 0.7.2. Yes, that's right, we renamed your
favorite dancing game. No, it's not because of any legal threat, it's
just because we wanted to. The mailing list names, website URL, and IRC
channel aren't changing, nor do we have any plans to change them yet. So
don't worry, just enjoy the new logo. Which looks exactly the same.

Note that your ~/.pyddr directories will automatically be renamed upon
starting pydance. You might need to update your configuration files to
deal with this.

Please let us know if you find any instances of "pyDDR" in the
documentation or anywhere else, so we can change them.

Anyway, new in this release, we've rounded out the modifiers screen with
the arrow rotation modifiers, and also some moew lifebar types. Also,
people like me are happy because the song selector has folder support
now.

This release isn't hitting Debian for a while, nor is this release
signed, because I'm a moron. More about that later.

http://icculus.org/pyddr/pydance-0.7.2.tar.gz
http://icculus.org/pyddr/pydance-0.7.2.zip

ChangeLog:
----------
0.7.2 - Dilaudid, how I love thee
+ Boost, brake, left, right, mirror, shuffle, and random
("supershuffle").
+ "Suck" lifebar mode, you fail if you do too good.
+ "Drop" lifebar mode, goes down at the regular speed but never up.
+ Folders in the song selector (needs > 60 songs).
* Parser bug fixes (especially for SM files).
* pyDDR has been renamed to pydance.
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman at debian.org>