0.6.1 release and beyond

Joe Wreschnig piman at debian.org
Wed Apr 9 01:22:57 EDT 2003

Hey guys,

I'm about to start preparing the tarball for 0.6.1 (to be as close as
possible to the MacAddict version). If there's anything that absolutely
has to be done before release, speak up right now (like, in the next
hour. So yes, I realize this message is useless for feedback. :/)

On the bright side, I started a TODO list in CVS, for concrete goals I
(and hopefully with other peoples input, we) want to achieve before
release dates. Most important, I think, is what's not in the list - Oni
mode, high scores, and other new features. We should clean up what we
have, then fix bugs (chbpm, tstop), then work on those.
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman at debian.org>