[psychonauts] No keyboard / mouse in Psychonauts on Ubuntu 12.04

Aldric Giacomoni trevoke at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 07:29:58 EDT 2012

Huh; I hadn't considered that possibility. If it does, I'd guess it comes
with a packaged version of WINE.

One thing you can do is copy the run.sh from Sword and Sworcery and tweak
it, so you can keep a log of what comes out of Psychonauts.. Something like
this:

#!/bin/bash
export SDL_VIDEO_FULLSCREEN_HEAD=1
./Psychonauts $@ 2>&1 | tee -a log.txt