[psychonauts] NVidial, dual-monitors

Aldric Giacomoni trevoke at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 20:59:59 EDT 2012

I'm also running into a dual-monitor problem. (I see half the game on one
monitor.. Nothing on the other).

Coming from the Humble Bundle, I thought I could swindle some settings from
SwordandSorcery -- they use this:

# For multi-monitor displays, choose a screen to display on to avoid having
# the game be displayed in the middle across both screens in fullscreen mode
export SDL_VIDEO_FULLSCREEN_DISPLAY=0

This works -- for the version of libSDL they have compiled. Unfortunately,
I can't just use their version with Psychonauts. Sadface.

I'm currently trawling the web looking for ways to make this work, but
welcome any help that will come before I find a solution (if any). I will
of course come back and post if I get a result.