AW: [preyserver] No one plays ?

Götz Klingelhöfer [KGN] tankmann at krawall.de
Sun Jul 23 17:08:55 EDT 2006

Yeah,

for germany we have an 18+ rating, means nobody younger than 18 is allowed
to purhase that game. For more information in english visit:
http://www.bundespruefstelle.de/bpjm/information-in-english.html.

This could be another reason for the low amount of players (from germany).

Best,

--Goetz
K-Play.de