[prey] Demo feedback

Matías Costa m.costacano at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 13:37:30 EDT 2008

I answer myself to answer all.

I have any problem with alsa in general except in id tech 4 games. Other
games and id tech 4 games in wine sounds OK. Is alsa oss emulation. In doom3
it was horrible all the time, in prey-demo happens when people are being
abducted in the first level, and some other particular places.

Multimonitor configuration is not usual, and sometimes causes trouble. I
knew these things before getting the second monitor, I am used to. Just to
tell these exceptions for a exceptional game, may be is useful for someone.

If people plays multi-prey (I did't found any server with the demo) I'll buy
the full linux release. As I bought quake4 and quake wars. I shouldn't do
it, It will hurt my sleep hours an my overall productivity.