[prey] Demo feedback

Dmitri Seletski drjoms at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 07:46:03 EDT 2008

yeah, i have 1650x1080(not sure about second value) screen resolution, game
didn't catch it automatically(used lower resolution instead).
However it was very well playable and enjoyable on lover resolution.
I don't really care about multilayer, but I really would like to play single
player version. with all that wicked gravity and soul riding :)