[prey] Prey demo works great!

ard ard at kwaak.net
Wed Nov 19 11:27:28 EST 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 07:45:11PM +0000, Lupine wrote:
> Just got done going through the entire Prey demo.  Everything worked
> great, and looks even better.  Keep up the great work, and looking
> forward to the final release.

I thought this thread already passed. Except for that
LD_LIBRARY_PATH thing for the browser I haven't found a single
bug. Changing from full-screen to windowed takes a very long time
though (when clicking buy...). And changing texture settings
takes a long time, but i guess that happens with every game.

> Ubuntu 8.10 64bit
> AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
> Nvidia GeForce 8800GT

Dist  : Debian/sid 32 bit
System: AMD Athlon(TM) XP 2600+ (1.9GHz)/1.5GB DDR ram./Via KT400 mobo
Video : ATI R420 JI [Radeon X800PRO] AGP v3 (8x) with 256MB and fglrx 8.10
Audio : SB Live! EMU10k1

Show stopping configs (all passed ;-) ):
Multiple alsa audio devices.
SCSI DVD player

--
.signature not found