[prey] Prey demo works great!

Gian Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Wed Nov 19 01:46:16 EST 2008

Keith Zubot-Gephart escribió:
> I managed to pick my copy up a long time ago, just because I was tempted into
> it by seeing the game for $8.99 . . . while the normal game was still on
> shelves for something like $29.99.  This was, you see, the Limited Edition,
> with the artbook and little figurines in the tin box.  Not really worth
> paying more for, but definitely worth paying less ;)

Interesting... I got it off TuxGames not because of the price, but
because I wanted to make it count as a *Linux* sale, not a Windows sale
(I could have got it much, much cheaper locally, but seriously what's
the point if I don't make these bucks count as a Linux generated sale?,
and what best way than to buy off the main Linux game seller site around
the Net!)