[prey] Prey demo works great!

Keith Zubot-Gephart keithzg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 01:26:26 EST 2008

I managed to pick my copy up a long time ago, just because I was tempted into
it by seeing the game for $8.99 . . . while the normal game was still on
shelves for something like $29.99.  This was, you see, the Limited Edition,
with the artbook and little figurines in the tin box.  Not really worth
paying more for, but definitely worth paying less ;)