[prey] Prey demo works great!

Andrew Kingwell icculus at kingwell.org.uk
Tue Nov 18 16:03:47 EST 2008

Works OK for me :-

 Suse 11.0 (plus patches to date) on a Q6600 at 3.3GHz with GeForce 7600GS
using the 177.80 driver.

The demo did not pick up the the correct videoRAM (defaulted it to 64Mb)
but adding a "+set sys_videoRam 512" parameter to the prey_demo call fixed
that. I get ca 30fps with all high quality settings. Prey seems to run on
a single core only.

Regards
Andrew