[prey] Sounddevice not closed when clicking the Prey Website Button

Dmitri Seletski drjoms at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 13:40:54 EST 2008

Check out if your browser is not running in background by "pstree -p |grep
#browser name#". Or simply "pstree -p" and check if process is stil running.
If it does - kill it. 'kill -9 "process id"', process id is taken from
pstree...
Where #browser name# is name of process that is corresponding to browser.
The fact that you have closed it - may not necessary mean that executable is
no longer running.
Again /dev/dsp device is OSS sound frontend device, i'd suggest to use ALSA
with game, unless you know what you are doing.