Prey Linux Demo

Carsten Ziepke kieltux at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 07:08:14 EST 2008

Hello all,
yesterday I finished the Linux demo of Prey
(prey-demo-installer-10232008).
The demo worked like a charm on my system even with high settings at
1280x1024. I got some choppy sounds during the level loading screens.
I am also missing the shadows, but this is already in bugzilla.

My system specs:
Athlon64 3200+ (Newcastle core), 1024 MB DDR Ram
Nvidia 6800GT 256MB connected to a FSC H19-1 DVI TFT Panel
VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8233/A/8235/8237 AC97 Audio Controller

SUSE 9.2 32bit with 2.6.8-24.25 kernel
Nvidia 1.0-9755
ALSA 1.0.6

Thank you very much for this release - now I wait for the full release.
I have bought the german DVD release of Prey.

Greetings,
Carsten
kieltux at gmail.com