Intel bug

zexx86 zexx86 zexx86 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 04:08:50 EST 2008

Hello
I try run Prey demo under my notebook, game start, all in menu works
correctly, but when I launch game, rendering seem to be highly corrupted -
screen looks like in 320x200 but it is in real set to 1024x768 .. I can
recognize objects, but I see only two colors, black and gray, where black is
on background and all objects are created with gray dots. Sound work well
and FPS is cca 15-25 on low settings. HW is intel core 2 duo, 2GB RAM, Intel
GMA X3100, native resolution is 1280x800; Powered by Mandriva Linux 2009.0,
kernel 2.6.27

With regards, ZeXx86