[prey] Demo feedback

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Sun Nov 2 15:01:09 EST 2008

> I intend on buying it to help show the appreciation for Linux native
> ported games, anyone know of a decent online dealer?

The version that you can buy through Steam will work, but I don't know
if there are region controls for non-American customers that prevent it.

(and, of course, you would need either Windows or some flavor of Wine to
run Steam for the purchase/download...but once you have the game
downloaded, that's done...it's just a means to get the data files, then
the Linux installer will take care of the rest.)

--ryan.