[prey] Demo feedback

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 05:44:44 EST 2008

2008/11/2 Ryan C. Gordon <icculus at icculus.org>

>  If people plays multi-prey (I did't found any server with the demo) I'll
>> buy the full linux release. As I bought quake4 and quake wars. I shouldn't
>> do it, It will hurt my sleep hours an my overall productivity.
>>

> There are very few Prey servers in general. Multiprey will work against
> Windows and Mac players (and you can host the server on any platform, too),
> but you're more likely to be playing against your friends in a scheduled
> match than hopping on a random internet server for a quick game.
>
> --ryan.

I tried to buy a copy yesterday off the shelves at EB Games in Australia.
The chick behind the counter said there are only two left in Australia (EB
stores in the eastern states and I'm in WA) the game is discontinued and
they can't restock, and she actually told me I should just download the
game!

I intend on buying it to help show the appreciation for Linux native ported
games, anyone know of a decent online dealer?