Prey from a Steam install

Levi Scott jimmytwinkle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 17:13:05 EST 2008

	I just purchased and downloaded Prey from Steam with the intention of
installing it on my linux machine today. The problem is when I launch
Prey it asks me for a cd-key and I can't seem to find it on the receipt
I got from steam or anywhere else.  After googling around a bit I found
that on the Steam support website it says that games purchased on Steam
do not come with a cd key.
	Anyway if someone knows where I can find it in my Steam install or get
one from the developer or the publisher I would appreciate it.  If not
you should seriously consider putting fair warning on icculus.org/prey
that copies purchased on steam will not work because I'm out $15 and
don't really have anything to show for it.
I installed prey with this command
./prey-installer-12072008.bin --from-install --media
~/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Valve/Steam/steamapps/common/prey/base/

Any input would be great,
Levi Scott