[prey] installing prey

Peter Borgmann piborg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:42:37 EST 2008

Vadim Peretokin schrieb:
> On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 12:31 AM, Cory Jon Hollingsworth <
> cory at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
> Just to get you right - did you get it working natively or via Wine?

Good question. About an hour ago I posted my "fix" with the sound
cluttering issue, but now I found when I start prey this way (not via
menu entry but directly from the ~/prey folder), the 'open with'
properties default to 'Wine Windows-Programstarter'.  Now I'm somewhat
confused. Is there actually a 'nativ' version (and if so, where is the
binary after installation?) or is the prey-installer nothing more than a
wine using fake?