Postal 1 is Gold.

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Wed Oct 27 04:22:20 EDT 2004

Final postal 1 for MacOSX:

    http://icculus.org:8081/postal1-macosx.tar.bz2
      (username einie, password meenie)

Fixed a few last minute things over what you had before: (mouse cursor
showing up during palette fades, level title screens not waiting for a
keypress after loading is complete, datafiles are finalized).

It looks like RWS is going to do Postal 1 as a download-only thing,
which is why there's no installer in that package...for downloads, it's
nice to just have it pull down via Safari, automatically unpack and
leave the game icon on the desktop, which can be moved elsewhere and
uninstalled by dragging to the trash.

I don't know what the price of Postal 1 will be (or if it'll be a free
download to hype Postal 2, or if it'll be a free download if you buy
Postal 2, etc)...all of this will be made clear in the coming days, I
assume.

The above file is the exact thing I gave to RWS. There's no expiration
on it. Do not distribute it to your friends or enemies.  :)  I'll be
disabling that download in a few days, so grab it while you can!

Again, thanks for all the hard work and great feedback! I'm going to
leave this mailing list here in case new testing opportunities (postal
or otherwise) pop up.

--ryan.