Interviews...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Wed Oct 27 04:21:12 EDT 2004

...unlike big publishers, Running With Scissors basically runs their
marketing off a Discover card, which means they rely very heavily on
gaming and fan sites to get the word around. Which means that they love
doing interviews.

For those on the list that run Mac news sites, please drop me a line
off-list if you want to do an interview with me or Vince Desi about
Postal for Mac. Please note that Vince tends to be, uh, politically
incorrect, but you should probably expect that from the game's content.
    It does tend to generate traffic, though.

--ryan.