[postal2mac] last call...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Wed Oct 6 05:10:53 EDT 2004

> Does this mean it's GM now then Ryan? (Just idle curiosity.. if so..
> have a beer on us)

Technically, not yet, since I need to update the final disc image with a
README and such, but it's done for all intents and purposes.

I've been chopping up the postal1 data to try and get both the games
onto a 700mb CD, but it's no good (I'm at like 705 or so by best
attempts, publishers get nervous if you're over like 675 megs).

Running With Scissors will probably have to keep them seperate (two
discs, one box? Download option? I have no idea). Postal1/osx is
definitely going to be available in some form, but I'm not really sure
what that form will be, exactly.

--ryan.