[postal2mac] last call...

Robert Uyeyama uyeyama at hawaii.edu
Tue Oct 5 01:43:27 EDT 2004

awwww thanks Jason....

Well cheers to the whole team, and to the Linux team as well, of whom I
heard great things in Ryan's ..plan.  I'm sure most of us would be
willing for more testing as necessary, for future Postal patches, or
even UT2k4 or the next gen Unreal 3.

Congratulations to Ryan for a speedy and complete fix, it's awesome to
look at the Bugzilla query and see *everything* addressed-- once he
started on it, it seemed to go very fast.

[plug]
Finally echoing what Jason wrote, I would again like to invite everyone
to our new Mac Gaming problem-solving site http://www.macologist.org .
We were just mentioned in MacAddict, and we help mac gamers, mostly for
mods for UT2k4 & BF1942, but other issues too.  There's a lot of talent
here in the Postal 2 team, so come on over, or idle in our irc at
irc.gamesurge.net #macologist.
[/plug]

Share the Pain...

-Rob "Santaduck"