[postal2mac] last call...

Jason Harris jay.harris at mac.com
Mon Oct 4 16:45:14 EDT 2004

Looking good now Ryan, as usual, amazing work :) I've just had another
good crack at the game and couldn't find any show stoppers, although I
suspect we've probably missed small things, but I'm sure the public
will let you know in some way or another (they always do). Get ready
for that patch :P

Anyway, I'm looking forward to future projects with you and the other
beta testers, and I'd like to say a special thanks to Rob (Santaduck)
for Macologist and introducing me to some very cool people ;)

--Jason