[postal2mac] Multiplayer

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Sat May 29 23:05:00 EDT 2004

> Both of these bugs are in bugzilla already.... at least once each. It
> may help track things down if you add a 'me too' note to the bug
> reports, although Ryan may already be on the case... I think he
> mentioned he was investigating a problem in the renderer.
> https://bugzilla.icculus.org/

Yeah, the multiplayer screen isn't a miscolored font, it's that the
background is rendering white, incorrectly.

Also, the Windows 1409 patch just came out. It SHOULD be network
compatible with 1408 (what the Mac version is, currently).

I'll be updating the Mac port to 1409, but I haven't gotten the code
changes from Running With Scissors yet. Likewise for the next expansion
pack.

--ryan.