[postal2mac] Krotchy...

Cesar Barcenas cesarb at mac.com
Thu May 27 11:14:41 EDT 2004

> 1.  In the storeroom behind the employees door of Toyz in the Hood, the
> one to the right, is the kevlar vest "stuck"?.  I jumped on it, grabbed
> it, ran at it, crouched and jumped etc.  Couldn't collide with it
> sufficiently to pick up.

I was able to pick it up, you have to do a combination of moving,
jumping and crouching.

> 2.  Is that trash talking nutsack of a mascot Krotchy, invincible?  I
> ended up solving the mission by running away because 3 hunting rifle
> shots to the head, a pack of grenades, several long machine gun bursts,
> countless "head" shots with the pistol and so forth...he just kept
> coming.

I was able to kill him with the rocket launcher.  You run
back in the storage area, and use the long hallways to
get the lock on him, and fire the seeking rocket on him,
while I dash to the next long hallway.  That gave me
enough time to charge up my next rocket and fire it
when he turned the corner.

Cesar