[postal2mac] Krotchy...

Ted Stalcup ted at nltc.com
Thu May 27 10:50:06 EDT 2004

before I put these in as bugs...

1.  In the storeroom behind the employees door of Toyz in the Hood, the
one to the right, is the kevlar vest "stuck"?.  I jumped on it, grabbed
it, ran at it, crouched and jumped etc.  Couldn't collide with it
sufficiently to pick up.

2.  Is that trash talking nutsack of a mascot Krotchy, invincible?  I
ended up solving the mission by running away because 3 hunting rifle
shots to the head, a pack of grenades, several long machine gun bursts,
countless "head" shots with the pistol and so forth...he just kept
coming.

3.  I probably will put this in as a bug anyway, but the autosave files
seem extremely prone to corruption, I have more autosaves crash than
complete.