[postal2mac] First Impressions...

Zack Brock zack at macpulse.com
Mon May 24 16:17:39 EDT 2004

That explains it.. I had my sound turned off when playing the last parts. My wife seemed to be
getting annoyed at the constant screaming and the constant "Aww.. shit..." and "Get the fuck down if
you want to live!" that the guy would yell.

Did I mention this was hilarious?

I'll be testing next on my eMac 1Ghz and then my iBook 900Mhz G3 - I believe both have the same
ATI card in them, I'll have to look in profiler to make sure.

I also have a G4/400 machine with the stock 16Meg Rage 128 - think it would be worth testing on
that?

Thanks!

-Zack Brock
MacPulse.com | the mac headline aggregator