[postal2mac] First Impressions...

Zack Brock zack at macpulse.com
Mon May 24 16:06:51 EDT 2004

My first piece of test equipment:

Powerbook G4 12" 867Mhz G4 with 32Meg NVidia card.

Impressions:

What a HILARIOUS game!

Works great! I'm totally happy with the framerate and the performance, I didn't have to tweak any of
the settings. First startup worked, and I played the game for a couple or three hours... and
accomplished all the tasks. No crashes or glitches that I can tell so far on my first play.

Although I do have a question... once you get your paycheck, cash it, and then get the milk - what do
you do after that?

Thanks!

-Zack Brock
MacPulse.com | the mac headline aggregator