[postal2mac] Tweaking the .ini

Jason Harris jay.harris at mac.com
Sun May 23 16:12:33 EDT 2004

After a little digging around i've come to the conclusion that the
cachesizemegs setting does not affect the amount of RAM the game uses,
but rather the disk space used for cacheing textures and so on.  The
Epic guys say that the engine does not actually use that much ram and
increasing the size of the cache can be detrimental to performance.

--Jay