[postal2mac] Tweaking the .ini

Jason Harris jay.harris at mac.com
Sun May 23 15:23:21 EDT 2004

Cesar

I find that giving that much ram allocation to the engine cache really
chokes the game (mac side anyway).  I find that 256-512mb makes for a
smoother experience.  The VARSize does make a difference when running
with high textures.  One question for Ryan, will the next build support
lightmap compression?  I noticed that the cvar in the .ini is set to
false just like AA.

-Jason