[postal2mac] First impressions

Jan Schliemann j2s at mac.com
Sun May 23 08:43:09 EDT 2004

i agree, thats the most significant problem of this game... even on a
dual G5 it gets very annoying to travel around the town... but i fear
that this is a design problem and there is no much room for
improvements here... levels in the UT-engine games simply take several
seconds to load... and precaching levels is not implemented in any of
these games AFAIK.

jan schliemann