[postal2mac] First impressions

Evan Sattem evanwms at earthlink.net
Sun May 23 08:30:00 EDT 2004

Maybe its just my comp 700 mhz G4 iMac 15", but the load zones seem to take
forever to get through?  Is there any way that you could possibly speed
those up, I just want to get more mayhem crammed into my gaming hours and
the load zones often mess that up.  Seamless transitions between zones like
in Halo might be good or even perhaps load zones for one or two points on
the level, but to get from your house to RWS, it was like 4 or 5, before I
even had a weapon, when I was going straight there.  Just wondering what
everyone else thought of this.

-evan