First impressions

Gary S. Katz help at macmd.com
Sun May 23 00:37:35 EDT 2004

Downloaded it (HAD to use Speed Download or it would keep stalling),
locked it, opened with toast, installed, and then laughed my ass off.
This is one messed up, funny game.  Any game that allows you to hit a
girl with a hammer, set her on fire, then piss the flames out while
watching her try to crawl away is my kind of game.  I've only played up
until you get your paycheck so far, but no performance/problem issues
on a Powerbook 17" 1.33mhz, 10.3.3, 1 gig ram.  I almost spilled a 20
ounce coffee on the keyboard because I was laughing so hard, but that's
really my own fault.  Looking forward to playing more.

Gary S. Katz