[postal2mac] Disk Image Frustration

Cesar Barcenas cesarb at mac.com
Sat May 22 22:42:25 EDT 2004

Download Speed Download, it has a 15 day trial.
For some reason I tried everything that
was stated here, and then tried that
app, and it worked, and I am currently
testing the game.  Currently that
is the only app that people have stated
that has downloaded the 700 meg image
successfully.

BTW, it did such a great job, since I never
used it before, Got 145k/sec, so I paid for the serial number.

Cesar