[postal2mac] my download failed 3 times already...

hotblack hotblack at sietchtabr.plus.com
Sat May 22 11:38:02 EDT 2004

On 22 May 2004, at 16:18, Felix Wandler wrote:

> curl also could not complete the download:
> curl: (18) transfer closed with 621172479 bytes remaining to read
>
> :-(
> Its the fifth time i tried to download the beta, tested with curl,
> safari, internet explorer and co.

error 18 -  Partial file. Only a part of the file was transfered.

Curl should continue if the transfer is interrupted, it is also capable
of resuming a partial transfer. To get curl to automagically try to
resume, use the '-C -' option
curl -C - -u username:password <remote file> <partial local file>
HTH,
ben