[postal2mac] Postal 1 for MacOS X beta test

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Fri Jul 16 23:02:50 EDT 2004

> It's funny, I remember wondering what to do in the original - mostly
> because I didn't bother reading the manual.  Pressing F1 will take you
> to the next level if all enemies have been killed.

Yeah, I had to look it up in the source code, myself.  :/

> PS - can I report that Postal 1 is being ported on my news site, or is
> it a secret?  If yes, what about screenshots?

Go ahead. Just be aware:

1) it's a beta, so it's buggy
2) We're not sure how this is getting distributed yet (seperate package?
Free download? Bundled with Postal2? We just haven't decided anything
yet except "it should be ported to OSX").

--ryan.