[postal2mac] Postal 1 for MacOS X beta test

Robert Uyeyama uyeyama at hawaii.edu
Thu Jul 15 07:41:53 EDT 2004

I've been trying to test the game, but can someone answer a silly
question?

How do I move beyond the first level?  I can kill all of the opponents,
and even leave some civilians alive, then I just run around an empty
map, and can't walk off any roads to a new level.

btw added a bunch to Bugzilla, mainly regarding keyboard & menu issues.

PS - can I report that Postal 1 is being ported on my news site, or is
it a secret?  If yes, what about screenshots?