[physfs] last call for PhysicsFS 3.0.0...!

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Wed Aug 30 12:55:25 EDT 2017

I'm planning to declare the current development branch a 3.0.0 release
very soon. If you've got a pending bug (or I've forgotten you've already
told me about a pending bug!), please let me know asap.

If you haven't upgraded yet, please please please do so as soon as
humanly possible. 3.0.0 is still source and binary compatible with
PhysicsFS 1.0.0, so upgrades should be fairly painless.

If you are planning to do this but need a little more time to get around
to upgrading (like, a few days, not weeks), please tell me that too and
I'll wait awhile.

Thanks!